Has Been Installed
Members have installed a
in the Vestry.
This life-saving apparatus is available for
EVERYONE IN OUR
whenever the Chapel or Vestry is in use.
Deacons and Members offer our Blessings and Thanks for the
Christian generosity of our Masonic friends of the Province
of South Wales in that the entire sum of £1000 has been
donated by them for our defibrillator and we have been able to place our order for this apparatus with the
Welsh Hearts Charity.
received donations from: (in order of receipt)
** The Inspector General's Charitable Funds of Rose Croix
** Several personal donations from individual Freemasons who
wish to remain anonymous
** The Committee of the South Wales Provincial History Book
** A donation from Bridgend Regalia Exchange
** The entire collection taken up at the Lessons &
Carols Service held at Smyrna Chapel on 16th December 2016 under the
auspices of the Bridgend Masonic Lodges
Charitable Trust was donated to us by the Trustees
** The remaining shortfall was donated by the South
Wales Masonic Diaries organisers.
Once again God Bless
Copyright © Smyrna
Chapel & S A Crowley 2014 to Date
Updated 04 February 2018